Monday, July 5, 2010

New Layout I've Done With *In My Backyard Add-on* Kit by Studio 4 Designs

Just wanted to share with you another layout I did using *In My Backyard Add-on* and *Take-Two* Word Art by Studio 4 Designworks available at her store at GDS You can have a look at the previews 2 posts downThis is an amazing bundle of kits and is so versatile!! 


This is my son Dean and his wife Annie. They camped in the park in 2007 on their 1st wedding anniversary and we all went back and did the hike again in 2009.  It's an amazing hike!The journaling reads: They call the tree Cheewhat. It is the largest living Western Red cedar tree (Thuja plicata - thoo-yuh ply-kay-tuh) in Canada. Located on Vancouver Island, close to Nitinat Lake. The tree has a wood volume of nearly 450 cubic meters. Measures 64' 10" in circumference and 55.5 m/182 ft in height.. I could not see the top of this tree and had to take 4 photos to get it all. Amazing!!!!! It is approx. 3,300 years old. It is the second largest known tree of its type on the planet. The largest cedar is the Quinault Lake Cedar on the Olympic Peninsula over the Juan de Fuca Strait in WA.

0 comments: