Monday, July 5, 2010

I've Joined the Miss Mis Designs CT ! and New Layouts I've Done

I'm pleased to announce I've joined Miss Mis Designs Creative Team.  Misty has stock at 4 stores for you to choose from including My Life and Scrap, Digital Scrap Ink, Denim & Daises and Digi Scrap Mania.  I've got a few layouts to show you from a kit she's created called *Oh Baby Boy* which is available at all the stores!There are also labels, an alpha and Word Art to go with this kit.  





I've also used templates from *Circular Motion Pack 1:


and here are my layouts:

This is my son Dean, he was such a happy baby! 


Photo: Deviant Art

I've done up a QP Freebie based on the second layout which I'll have available for you tomorrow.

I did a second layout based on the first one above with different colours for the colour challenge at GDS.  I've replaced the brown with a pastel green and yellow patterned paper and pastel green background paper. I'm not sure which I like best!! lol


That's it for this time. Thanks for dropping by.

0 comments: