Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WOW, I've Joined Another CT - Proud to CT for JKCreations!

I'm so excited to be picked for another CT! Marie of JKCreations has asked me to join her awesome team! JKCreations is an up and coming designer from Canada (my other *HOME*) and she's got heaps of things in her store that are really *must haves*! Here's just one example but I'll be adding more as the days go by! This kit is called *What A Boy* and it's full of great papers and elements you just have to have! JKCreations products are available at both Enchanted Studio Scraps AND Misses BeeHaven.  Here's the kit followed by first of many layouts: 



Aren't these just the greatest?? The Word Art is a FREEBIE and you can get it at JKCreation's blog HERE Here's the layout I've done with this kit so far: 

The photo is by Diviant Art.

0 comments: