Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Layouts for New Challenges

I've done a few more challenge layouts and it's only early in May! Here's the first one.  This one is a series of photos I took of a cheeky little chipmunk (yes I spelled it wrong on the layout - the original is fixed! LOL). The little guy figured my sister's hand held more treasures than it did.  We encountered him on top of Hurricane Ridge in the state of Washington, USA last summer.  I used the new GDS Designers Collab kit called *A Mother's Worth* and available at the GDS store for FREE with your purchase of $10 worth of products.  A REAL DEAL!!  Anyway.. this layout was done for the speed scrap on May 2.  


This layout I did for the colour challange. The palette was based on the kit *In Spring* by geniaBeana, available in the GDS store.  Since I had the kit, I thought I may was well do a layout! The layout features my Mom when she was about 16 or 17. 


This is also an awesome kit and I LOVE the colours!! 

The last layout I did for the afore mentioned GDS May Collab Kit Challenge, and it features a photo of my Mom and Me when she visited in 2004. 

 

0 comments: