Tuesday, February 2, 2010



So today we played Scrabble and I amazed myself by winning both games! I am not a speller but I was lucky!


I have a few layouts I'd like to share.  These layouts were made with a wonderful new kit by Dylabel Designs called Zoom Zoom and is available at the GDS Store here
It's got 11 bright primarly coloured papers and 40 terrific elements all great for the big or small man in your life! 

Photobucket


My husband and I attended the regional car rallys and they were hot and dusty!  In this layout, I tried to make the photos look as though they were in review mirrors.  I think the effect came out rather good. 

Photobucket




Another one - This is my son at age 2 and half.  The bit where he's leaning over the hood I got from a photo of him leaning into the clothes dryer! He was being goofy and we got it on film! It worked out good for this layout! 



Photobucket



Last one - This is of my son Dean who just thought Garfield was the cat's meow!

Photobucket


Check back as I'll be offering a cluster frame and Quick Page freebie.

and here's the Quick Page freebie I promised: 

 



0 comments: