Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Couple of New Things - Busy Week - Two New Teams I'm On and A New Template Release from Cocotounette!!!

First, I've been selected to the site CT of *My Life and Scraps*!! and second, something I forgot to mention the other day, I've also be added to Sharia Braxton's CT!!  How awesome is that? (CT = Creative Team)If nothing, I'm going to be BUSY!! LOL but I love it!  So, today I have some things to share with you.  First up, I've got another layout I did using the great new collab kit by Sharia Braxton and Hot Flash Designs *No Ants Allow* available at Elemental Scraps.  Here's the kit preview and the layout



Photo: Diviant Art.  I just LOVE the dandilions!!

Now I have this awesome template that's just been release from Cocotounette avaiable at her store at Scrap Ta Boutic.  Here's a preview and a layout: 

 
and my layout featuring my son and his wife on their wedding day.

Aren't they a picture?

2 comments:

Tronesia said...

This is beautiful Lone!!!
Love how you framed the photo. Fantastic page! Congrats on your new CT gigs..you are going to be a bussyyy beee!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lone, congrats on your teams. This layout is fantastic...as all of yours are.
Huggles!!!
SouthFlaScrapper Tracy