Monday, March 15, 2010

Feelin' Irish Released!!

Belinda of Dylabel Designs has released *Feelin' Irish* today.  It's available at the GDS now! As promised I'm going to show you what a treat you're in for!! This kit really has everything for *being Irish* but at the same time it's rich and vibrant colours will showcase your treasured photos!! .. Here's the kit, followed by some layouts .. and a freebie!


Isn't it gorgeous?? I knew you'd love it!! Here are some layouts I've done with it.  This one was done for the Font Challenge at GDS: 


I did this one for the Be Inspired Challenge at GDS: 


This one is of my sister *babysitting* me lol and in the GDS Junkie Challenge:  


 And now as promised, I have a freebie for you, a nice cluster frame made with the Feelin' Irish kit:


You can download it here 

Check back tomorrow for more freebies!  

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Mar. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [16 Mar 08:38am GMT]. Thanks, Maria